Sunday 6 March 2011

Cabinet Styles



There are also tons of different styles of cabinet doors and the flat panel beaded inset or full overlay are the two that I am deciding between. In the photo above the left door is too plain. The middle is nearly 3 times the cost of the other two doors, but most people choose it because this is an easy way to bring more out detail. Personally, I like the right door and will add my creative details in other places which are shown below.

Here I like the island posts -


One example of the door handles I like on the cabinet style chosen -


Still no decisions on cabinet color. Was on the construction site today and brought the floor sample (the darkest wood pictured below) and a couple cabinet samples. Still a big question mark, however, meeting with Geneva Cabinets today to see what they have to show me. Hopefully a decision can be made.

I am going to bring the photo below with me as an inspiration photo for the light wood -



Time is ticking...less than 48 hours til we head to South Bay!


-KP

No comments:

Post a Comment